Thursday, June 20, 2013

FYI I'm a Girl . Christmas Morning

I ordered it May 28 and it arrived May 29! and yes, it was like Christmas morning that day :))

Matte is kind of 'in' lately and I'm dying to have the best matte on earth. Lol well, I've read different articles and I'm still on the stage of not spending a lot on make ups (I think I'll leave that stage soon) lol. I found this seller on Instagram who sells NYX Cosmetics and wuhooo! I have 4 tubes of matte lipstick and I'm planning to buy more soon. :D


I also asked my sister, cousin and my mom if they want to because I think it will be a waste of money if you'll just order one piece then there will be this freaking unreasonable shipping fee (but of course my Sounds Like Noise is a different story) hehe. So yeah, I ordered 4 tubes my sister ordered 2 as well as my cousin, 1 for my mom and another 1 for my aunt total of 10 fucking tubes of  lipstick! Haha. You might think I own everything but naah, I just thought of the amount of shipping fee and 100php is worth it for 10 tubes.

And since I don't own everything, I'll just post what's mine. I got 3 soft matte and 1 matte.



I'm not good on reviewing make ups but you have to deal with how I do it on my own way. haha


Sweet Pink - Its more lighter than the Shocking Pink and I think I did a very good job on choosing this but I think I still want the Shocking Pink ... haha

Monte Carlo - I love this! I've used this already and dang I'm freaking in love with the result! (next time I'll post picture while I'm wearing it ... I was in a hurry to hangout with Nikka the day I wore this so no picture)

Buenos Aires - I ordered this because I think it will be a very good alternative for my MAC. Its lighter than Sounds Like Noise and it looks like a nude one and I guess every girl should have a nude lipstick unfortunately I don't do heavy eye make up (because nude lipstick go well with heavy eye make up and in my case if I'm wearing too much dark clothes then its time for some 'almost' nude lipstick).

here I'm wearing it earlier today ...

here's when I'm wearing the Sounds Like Noise


Addis Ababa - its lighter than the Sweet Pink but I love this too!

here's a photo when I tried everything 
(L) Sweet Pink and Monte Carlo; (R) Buenos Aires and Addis Ababa

I love the little hearts on the tubes <3

I'm really into pink, red and a little bit of orange lipstick.

I'm not professional on doing make up reviews and there's a lot out there you just have to search on who fits your taste on doing make ups.

But I highly recommend NYX they have huge make up collections and they have the best matte lipstick (for me at least) and its cheap too (just beware of FAKEs because it have a different result). Maybe I should try glossy next time but for a moment I really love the effect of matte. And I'm planning to buy maybe next month and I should plan on what to get. Haha! See, I'm such a girl who thinks picking a lipstick color is such a huge problem. :D

And btw, NYX is a cruelty free. (I just gave attention to that issue because of Carina). :) 

though my name is incorrect .... 

if you're from the Philippines then you can get you own NYX cosmetics at MAPSHOP.PH 
and check NYX website

Thank you mapshop for the fastest transaction ever! I'll order again soon :))

Beware of fakes!

See you on my next FYI, I'm a Girl post :*

"Whatever the case, we needed a change" - Hayley Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment