Thursday, April 18, 2013

Doctor in Green

Speaking of another doctor that landed 2 weeks ago. haha

Together with the Triumph 1914 of Daphne, I was having a hard time on what to order .... There was this Hinckey docs which was new and available on pink and yellow, the patent lamper yellow and the original green one ...

I just wanted a pair that can go on whatever day it is because my pink one was a little bit sensitive because of the material which is Cartegena and if ever I will go on a whole day walkathon, I don't like my pink doctor to be super dirty. I was really down on choosing a yellow or a green and I was so close on choosing the hinckey but as I think about it every time, I came to the conclusion that I already have a yellow one, not really super yellow but at least it has a shade of yellow even though it was a wrong size, I can still wear it on a limited time.

And I ended up with the green one and I'm satisfied with it. ;)


YAY! for a spare lace :D

I think it was a little magical on the states that it was ordered and delivered at the same day ... 

shooting with a flash makes it a little bright green but in reality it was somehow a dark one... 

I already wore it twice because I really need to break it first but at first it doesn't feel that I'm breaking them because it was the right size for me. 

meet my 1460s

its a little funny and odd because when I got all of them I really make sure that it was clean for couple of hours or days so I can still put it on my bed for picture or just because it was new and when I started to use them I don't clean them anymore look at the black one! HAHAHA

meet my trusty doctors ;)

I was browsing some photos on tumblr and instagram and I saw some people who even have wounds during the first time they wore theirs, my advice, get the right size. ;) 

I also want to share with you this video . :)

If your from Manila and want to have some Dr. Martens you can visit https://www.facebook.com/DrMartensPH 


"Don't give me a ring, give me a pair of Dr. Martens and I'll be forever yours!" - Jessika 

No comments:

Post a Comment