Friday, March 22, 2013

Flashback Friday : AHSE Edition

Since Instagram started the flashback friday hashtag, I'm doing some flashback in here. This will be like 30 photos and I'll try to reduced it but I can't promise. lol 

Boys, sorry but I don't have a lot of photos with you or at least your photos most of my photos are us (aneengs). but I love you guys.. :) 

The photos are mostly blurred or on low quality because it was just the year when everyone don't have a digital camera, a DSLR, an android phone, an Apple products, we just have Nokia or at least Motorola phones on our hands, laptop is a still unpopular by then (for us at least). So the photos that I have is either small, low quality or blurred and those are the days that we don't care if the photos are blurred or clear the most important is that we captured those moments, that smile on our faces. 

Alright maybe I'll start with our 18th birthdays' then I'll tell something I remember.

Josh's 18th birthday, since she's the first from us who celebrated her 18th birthday. It was a simple birthday celebration with her family and friends and that was a Sunday at Greenhills. (12.23.2007)

This is my 18th birthday celebration, I refuse to have a formal party and I achieved what I wanted, a swimming party with friends and family (12.27.2007)

This was Angela's 18th birthday at Trinoma 

I don't have photos of Mel's birthday because as far as I remember, we went in their place in Alabang and there was a videoke but there are no pictures ... haha . 

The next photos will be so random as in I don't know what are the order of the photos but I definitely know what is the first. lol 

this was our very first photo in college. I believe. It was that we are waiting for a picture to be developed or it was the day that we decided to have a studio picture ... 

Oha ... If I'm not mistaken the upper photo was when we are waiting to be photograph on the studio or we are waiting for it to be developed. AHHH first year ... how about you guys, do you still prefer to have a photo on a studio or you are just blasting your phones and high tech camera to have a picture with you friends?

Now the random order will begin ... because I really don't know what was taken when . 

ahhh RLE lecture days ... after our PE which was swimming it was a 6 hours straight class. 3 hours for RLE then History then English (there's 80% that I'm right) lol

Going home via LRT with Josh and Zarah ... that's a habit. Never a dull moment when you have Zarah on the train. :D

waiting for our classroom and goofing around with the most vain person I know back then, Karlo. I miss you pot. 

this was after a final examination and there's the mouth of Candido .. haha you can't mess with the zeesters :p

when we are waiting for our not so favorite professor and her subject ... Nat Sci .. Veri giving us that.. and Matthew reviewing? maybe we had an exam that day and Wataru just messing with his phone and that was Angela who was covered of Wa's phone. 

one of the rare group picture that we have. but definitely one of my favorite :)

HAHAHA . even though Mel wasn't prepared yet and I think Jocelyn was the one who took this ... I don't have any more fun facts about this but this was when we are on our Filipino class and it's either we are just done with an exam or it was the end of first semester.

aww.. picture from our favorite fast food chain / my favorite Mcdo place (it holds/witness so many memories)

this was a stolen shot and this was when I treated them for my 17th birthday it was January 4, 2007. I forgot  who are there exactly beside from my zeesters but I knew Candido, Karlo, Matthew was there. I'm not sure if Sepi and Karlo B. was there... 

I think this was taken during our lecture on Computer ... while waiting for the professor. definitely my favorite photo together with my zeesters <3 

I forgot when was this taken ... yes, Josh take some of her stuff toys on school. Meet Pikachu. And I think this was included in here because of Pikachu. hahaha

ahhh... the day we had a trip to Alabang to do a project for Chemistry. We went to Mel's place and went home in Manila with Angela. I will never forget that moment when Angela and I went home from Alabang because it was a nice trip on an ordinary bus and we talked about anything. It was like a road trip but somehow scary because we left Alabang like 9pm already.

I think the story of this photo was, Mel was not our classmate anymore then Josh and I are not in good terms when this was taken ... I'm not sure about Mel being not our classmate anymore but I'm sure that Josh and I are not in good terms that time. and I think Wataru took this.

Clear and vivid. Mel was not our classmate anymore in here and Josh and I are just done with our PE and we passed by at Mel's Chemistry room.

Crystal clear. this was taken when we are in front of Tayuman. playing with Wataru's new phone and we took lots of pictures. haha

Swimming class ... so many memories on our swimming class from leaving FEU to Cuneta Astrodome and back.

Speaking of swimming class, just one of the moment when Josh, Angela and I was a little bit late to catch the bus that will bring us to Cuneta Astrodome, that's why we took a cab. and we get super vain back there. lol

yes, Josh brought Furby sometimes. and it was fun talking to that toy. haha it will not be a boring day when Josh brought Furby but she will be so selfish to share it. hahaha 

Not that its so clear to me but... this was when I already shift to Psychology but sometimes Josh and I still go home together and that day we drop by to see some former classmates doing their practice to whatever.. haha

give credit to the person who love to do photoshop before, Karlo. This was when we watched Step Up 2 at Gateway.

another cab vain moments while on our way to Cuneta Astrodome for Swimming class.

with Angela at Trinoma. I forgot why we are in Trinoma but we're with Pugo ... and I forgot the rest. :|

Just when your Economics professor is cool and look liked Teddy of Rocksteddy. lol The best thing about Sir Paguta was, he will join us on lunch after this class because it was 12nn-1:30pm class.

taken during our waiting-for-a-professor moment on Literature.

done with the cab-vain moments and that's us when we are not late and maybe we are early to join our classmates on the bus heading to Cuneta Astrodome for Swimming class.

That's it pancit! my first ever Flashback Friday. I don't want to promise to do this every week. So if you just graduated on grade school or high school make some memories by taking photos but be sure you'll secure them ALL. you will never know when there will be a Flashback Friday contest or a Throwback Thursday. HAHA

Seriously, you guys or at least your generation is so lucky to have those high tech gadgets/camera/phone to capture those moments and those social networking stuff. Look at my photos its so crappy and blurred but I love those moments, full of memories. I really wish I started blogging by then so it will be a very big diary.

Even though some of us are not in good terms now, I still love these people.

Enjoy your summer! I know your thankful that school was over again but you will miss it so enjoy your vacation before you hit schools again on June. HAHA :) 

Have fun! :) 

"You do not find a lot of friends in this world" - Bones 0819

No comments:

Post a Comment