Saturday, December 08, 2012

After 2 years!

drum roll . drum roll .




10 weeks ago, my friend Pia messaged me about the rumored Paramore's come back concert here in Manila and I saw this on a facebook fan page and I posted it on my Instagram


makes us excited but not until the official announcement so we will never be disappointed but knowing that this is 80% real I know I'm going to see them again.

FLASHBACK: 

They've been here 2 years ago (well almost 2 years) because their first concert here in Manila happened last March 9, 2010.

Me, holding the ticket when I got it January 2010
check my super short post here about my experience about the concert, it was EPIC!

but that was the time when Josh took an off to prepare for his wedding and its sad that I wasn't able to see him most especially that Josh and Zac already left the band (you might want to check my post about them leaving here , I posted that 2 years ago so ... )

Moving on ...

Last November 29, after an exhausting day for me Adam posted this announcement


and it made my day and of course the rumored became official.

Its December 8, 2012 today and yes, the tickets on Manila show are already out since December 6, 2012 and it was lunch time when I asked Pia about the ticket prices and we talked a little and yes, without any hesitation I bought us tickets. I'll be going with her and her friend despite of being alone last March 2010 it will be fun and it will be an EPIC night again but I hope I'll meet them but it will be better if we meet them :|

that will be our seats ( I hate that it will be having chairs ... duh, its a rock show) it will be better if its only standing and I'll be there the night before so I can be at the front row.
 If you don't have tickets yet, you can buy online (SM Tickets) or go to the nearest SM Tickets outlets.

Here's a 2 photo that I took last 2010 when they had their first concert here in Manila



See you Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor <3


PS: they also announced details about the 4th album on the day we bought our tickets ... coincidence or not, new album on April 9, 2013. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment