Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Back to Back

Overdue post again!

The last time we watched UAAP was September 28, 2012, its the play off between FEU and DLSU where FEU was out of the Final 4 and unfortunately, the last game of Season 75. Here's my photos from that day.

By that time Women's and Junior's Basketball is not yet over and I really want to see how Junior's basketball is. Good thing the Finals of Women's and Junior's is not too early as in early I mean 8 in the morning unlike their usual games and its on the same day and same venue! I know Gem will never be good for this so I asked Keith if he is available and luckily he was! To be honest, I woke up kinda late so I already missed the women's game but I was being updated via twitter on what is happening and it was an intense game and lucky we witnessed the last seconds of the game where FEU Women's won and have the back to back title.

I really forgot the feeling of watching a women's basketball and its good to experience another one even just for the last 18 seconds of the game and just when your school won a championship ;).



















Junior's basketball on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment