Sunday, August 12, 2012

Charlie is my new friend.


I wanted this book (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) ever since I don't know and I was tempted to buy a hard copy when I visit the bookstore  but I told myself that I should finish first the other hard copy books that I haven't read but then I was lucky to get an ebook of it! I started to read it this week and finished it earlier. I love it and I know some other time, I will read it again. I can relate to him in some aspects and somehow I wanted to live in their time together with Sam and Patrick and everyone else.. I'm missing my friends when I'm reading it and when I say I miss them, I miss them so bad!!!!! It also makes me miss high school and there will be these moments when I wish I'm still in high school and I wonder what will happen if ever things never happened the way it was. Maybe I can be friends with Sam and Patrick too, I think they're cool and I love how Sam is always there for everyone most especially on the last part when she gave some lesson to Charlie and to Patrick who is always there for you no matter what even though you're so weird like Charlie and those kind of friends who always cry if something big or small thing happened but still they don't hate or judge you and they just let you do your own thing. I love them.

I do really recommend this book ONLY if you're 15 years of age and above. If you're weird like me you'll love it too. I also learned a lot on this book thanks to the words of Patrick, Charlie and Sam, oh and to Bill too!

A little jealous on what Charlie went through with his friends and family but I know we have our own experience in life and that's makes it more special and memorable. I'm a little sad too about the ending, I wish there was a lot more about the college life of his friends but as he said he will learn to participate more and I wish he really was and I'm happy for him.

Its not bad to be happy for your friends, its not bad to cry in front of your friends but make sure they will not hate and judge you (if they judge you for that then I think they are not real friends), its fun to do everything with your friends even the craziest thing on earth. Sometimes you have to stay away from your friend when there are issues but KNOW when to enter the scene again (they miss you if you're missing in action). Friends accept you for who you really are and they should be there too if you need them (its not a requirement but I know there will be the dumbest reason and you still say "That's what friends are for" or "We're friends that what friends do for their friends").  

This what happened to me when I don't go out at night anymore, HAHAHA. I stopped hanging out with friends since everyone is busy but once in a while I still meet Gem and I still watch basketball. Pretty much that's what happening in my life right now. Boring right? HAHA

I have more books to read, I still have 2 books from Mitch Albom, 1 book from Bob Ong, Room by Emma Donoghue, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid and the very famous right now the book series of 50 Shades of Grey. I'm looking forward for these books because I really love the author as well as the reviews and 50 Shades of Grey will be my first time to read a book series ... Though I still want to read Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber but I don't know where to get a copy, I'm still searching for an ebook.

- I guess that's just want I wanna say or post here.
I do really miss my friends and I'm thinking of some grown up things and some work related stuff and somehow its exhausting but that's what life is all about, maybe I need to figure out some more things to know what's the best thing to do. brb

Love Always,

Aivrin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment