Monday, March 09, 2015

Love, A


I wanted to stop but I know I have to move
I can't run to your arms
I can't talk
No words want to comes out
I want to but I'm already speechless
That stare has a lot to tell
They will never understand 
But we have an invisible connection
They can't see it but we both feel it
I considered that stare and that smile as a closure
I can't consider something more
I know I don't need to
I know that I shouldn't break the walls 
I'm trying my best not to
I'm trying my best to keep it to myself
I can't tell anyone
They will never understand
I want to talk to you
I want to ask some more questions
I can't 
I don't want to hurt anybody
I don't want to break the thing that makes you happy
I'll just wait here
Waiting for my turn to be genuinely happy
Waiting for my own story to tell someday
It still hurt but I handle it well before
I'll just sit here waiting
I know I should consider that as a closure to us
Because you're happy
I will just wait for my turn
8 years is just a dot from a million
I've been waiting for a bit long
Wishing it will be worthy to tell someday
I cry because it still crash me inside
You're happy
I should move on
But I always miss you
You know me
I don't need to pretend
I don't need to hide
You can see thru me
But you're happy
You don't need me anymore
I can't promise this will be the last
But I'll stay away
I will keep my distance
While I wait for my turn





No comments:

Post a Comment